Listing Began: Mar 27-8:51
Number of Times Viewed: 1293
Colorado Unit 20 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
HuntersDomain has Colorado unit 20 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 20 maps include:
- Colorado public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 20 (GMU 20) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for you upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 20 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined withe USGS topographical maps (user defined boundaries)
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from Colorado Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Colorado Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
Colorado Big Game Unit 20 - (Larimer, Boulder) bounded on North by Larimer County Roads 44H (Buckhorn Road), 27, 38E, 19, and Harmony Road; on East by I-25; on South by Colorado 52, US South Highway 287, Boulder County Road 34 (Niwot/Neva Roads), US South Highway 36, Boulder County Roads 94, 81, 106, and 95 (Left hand Canyon Dr), 102 (Brainard Lake Road), and ridge line from Brainard Lake West to Pawnee Park; on West by Continental Divide, Rocky Mountain National Park boundary, and Pennock Creek-Elk Creek Divide.
No questions have been posted about this listing.