Hunts & Trips printer friendly add-to-favorites tell-a-friend report abuse Number of Times Viewed: 1813
New Mexico Unit 21B hunting map topo with printed boundaries
HuntersDomain has New Mexico unit 21B hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 21B maps include:
- New Mexico public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 21B (GMU 21B) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for you upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 21B are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined withe USGS topographical maps (user defined boundaries)
Order your unit 21B New Mexico topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from New Mexico Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the New Mexico Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
- Unit 21B Topo/Map New Mexico - Game Management Unit (GMU-21B).Game Management Unit (GMU) that portion of GMU 21 that lies outside the Gila National Forest.
Additional maps you may wish to purchase for New Mexico Game Management Unit 21B.
BLM Maps:Deming Quad, Hatch Quad, Las Cruces Quad, San Mateo Mountains Quad, and Truth or Consequences Quad.
US Forest Service Maps: