Hunts & Trips Auction Info
New Mexico Unit 20 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
HuntersDomain has New Mexico unit 20 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 20 maps include:
- New Mexico public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 20 (GMU 20) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for you upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 20 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined withe USGS topographical maps (user defined boundaries)
Order your unit 20 New Mexico topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from New Mexico Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the New Mexico Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
- Unit 20 Topo/Map New Mexico - Game Management Unit (GMU-20).Game Management Unit (GMU) Beginning at the junction of US 70 and Interstate-25 at Las Cruces and running north along Interstate-25 to its junction with US 380 at San Antonio, then east along US 380 to a point due north of the northwestern corner of the White Sands Missile Range, then due south to the northwestern corner of the Missile Range, then south along the west boundary of the Missile Range to its intersection with US 70 east of Organ, then west along US 70 to its junction with Interstate-25.
Additional maps you may wish to purchase for New Mexico Game Management Unit 20.
BLM Maps:Hatch Quad, Las Cruces Quad, Oscura Mountains Quad, San Mateo Mountains Quad, Truth or Consequences Quad, Tularosa Quad, and White Sands Quad.
US Forest Service Maps:Gila National Forest.