Listing Began: Dec 31-10:41
Number of Times Viewed: 804
New Mexico Unit 19 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
HuntersDomain has New Mexico unit 19 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 19 maps include:
- New Mexico public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 19 (GMU 19) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for you upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 19 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined withe USGS topographical maps (user defined boundaries)
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from New Mexico Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the New Mexico Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
- Unit 19 Topo/Map New Mexico - Game Management Unit (GMU-19).
Game Management Unit (GMU) Beginning at the
intersection of US 70 and the
west boundary of the White
Sands Rissile Range east of
Organ and running north along
the west boundary, east along the
north boundary, and south along
the east boundary of White Sands
Missile Range to its intersection
with US 54 south of Orogrande,
then south along US 54 to its
intersection with the New Mexico/TX
state line, then west along the
state line to its intersection with
I-10, then northwest along Interstate-10
to its junction with US 70 at Las
Cruces, then east along US 70
to its intersection with the west
boundary of the White Sands
Additional maps you may wish to purchase for New Mexico Game Management Unit 19.
Las Cruces Quad, Oscura Mountains Quad, Tularosa Quad, and White Sands Quad.
US Forest Service Maps:
No questions have been posted about this listing.