Listing Began: Dec 31-10:44
Number of Times Viewed: 1401
New Mexico Unit 18 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
HuntersDomain has New Mexico unit 18 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 18 maps include:
- New Mexico public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 18 (GMU 18) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for you upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 18 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined withe USGS topographical maps (user defined boundaries)
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from New Mexico Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the New Mexico Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
- Unit 18 Topo/Map New Mexico - Game Management Unit (GMU-18).
Game Management Unit (GMU) Beginning at the junction of US
380 and Interstate-25 at San Antonio and running
north along Interstate-25 to its junction with US
60 at Bernardo, then east along US 60
to New Mexico 55 at Mountainair, then south and
southeast along New Mexico 55 to its junction
with US 54, then south along US 54 to its
intersection with the Lincoln-Otero county
line, then west along the county line to
the east boundary of White Sands Missile
Range, then north along the east boundary
and west along the north boundary of
White Sands Missile Range to the northwest
corner of the missile range, then due north
to US 380, then west along US 380 to its
junction with Interstate-25 at San Antonio.
Additional maps you may wish to purchase for New Mexico Game Management Unit 18.
Carrizozo Quad, Corona Quad, Oscura Mountains Quad, and Socorro Quad.
US Forest Service Maps:
No questions have been posted about this listing.