Hunts & Trips printer friendly add-to-favorites tell-a-friend report abuse Number of Times Viewed: 3606
New Mexico Unit 17 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
HuntersDomain has New Mexico unit 17 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 17 maps include:
- New Mexico public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 17 (GMU 17) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for you upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 17 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined withe USGS topographical maps (user defined boundaries)
Order your unit 17 New Mexico topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from New Mexico Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the New Mexico Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
- Unit 17 Topo/Map New Mexico - Game Management Unit (GMU-17).Game Management Unit (GMU) Beginning at the junction of New Mexico 52 and US 60 east of Datil and running east along US 60 to its junction with Interstate-25 at Socorro, then south along Interstate-25 to its junction with New Mexico 52 east of Cuchillo, then west along New Mexico 52 to its junction with New Mexico 142, then northwest along New Mexico 142 to its junction with Alamosa Creek at Monticello, then northwest along Alamosa Creek through Monticello Canyon to its junction with New Mexico 52 south of Dusty, then north along New Mexico 52 to its junction with US 60.
US Forest Service Maps:Magdalena Quad, San Mateo Mountains Quad, Truth or Consequences Quad, and Oscura Mountains Quad.