Hunts & Trips printer friendly add-to-favorites tell-a-friend report abuse Number of Times Viewed: 3256
New Mexico Unit 16C hunting map topo with printed boundaries
HuntersDomain has New Mexico unit 16C hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 16C maps include:
- New Mexico public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 16C (GMU 16C) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for you upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 16C are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined withe USGS topographical maps (user defined boundaries)
Order your unit 16C New Mexico topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from New Mexico Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the New Mexico Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
- Unit 16C Topo/Map New Mexico - Game Management Unit (GMU-16C).Game Management Unit (GMU) That portion of GMU 16 beginning at the road junction of FR 150 and FR 30 in Railroad Canyon, then northeast along FR 150 to its junction with New Mexico 163/FR 150, then northeast along New Mexico 163 to the Continental Divide, then south along the Continental Divide to FT 42, then south along FT 42 to FT 40, then west on FT 40 to and across FR 150 to FR 225 (old FR 19), then southwest along FR 225 (old FR 19) to FR 18, then northwest along FR 18 to FR 704, then west along FR 704 to FT 772, then northwest along FT 772 to FT 812 on Black Mountain, then northwest along FT 812 to south fork of Christie Canyon, then north and west along south fork of Christie Canyon to FR 142C, then north along FR 142C to FR 142, then northeast along FR 142 to its junction with FR 30, then east along FR 30 to its junction with FR 150 in Railroad Canyon.
BLM Maps:Mogollon Mountains Quad, San Mateo Mountains Quad, Truth or Consequences Quad, and Tularosa Mountains Quad.
US Forest Service Maps:Gila National Forest