Hunts & Trips Auction Info
New Mexico Unit 15 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
HuntersDomain has New Mexico unit 15 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 15 maps include:
- New Mexico public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 15 (GMU 15) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for you upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 15 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined withe USGS topographical maps (user defined boundaries)
Order your unit 15 New Mexico topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from New Mexico Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the New Mexico Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
- Unit 15 Topo/Map New Mexico - Game Management Unit (GMU-15).Game Management Unit (GMU) Beginning at the intersection of the New Mexico/AZ state line and US 60 and running east along US 60 to its intersection with New Mexico 603 at Pie Town, then south and east along A056 to its junction with B040, then east along B040 to its junction with New Mexico 12 south of Datil, then southwest along New Mexico 12 to its junction with US 180 west of Reserve, then northwest along US 180 to its intersection with the New Mexico/AZ state line, then north along the New Mexico/AZ state line to its intersection with US 60.
BLM Maps:Quemado Quad and Tularosa Mountains Quad.
US Forest Service Maps:Gila National Forest.