Hunts & Trips printer friendly add-to-favorites tell-a-friend report abuse Number of Times Viewed: 1347
Nevada Unit 115 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
HuntersDomain has Nevada unit 115 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 115 maps include:
- Nevada public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 115 (GMU 115) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for you upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 115 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined withe USGS topographical maps (user defined boundaries)
Order your unit 115 Nevada topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from Nevada Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Nevada Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
- Unit 115 Topo/Map Nevada - Game Management Unit (GMU-115).Game Management Unit (GMU)
BLM Maps:Reservation Land
US Forest Service Maps:Reservation land
Unit 115: That portion of White Pine County south of U.S. Highway No. 50, east of U.S. Highway No. 93 and the Atlanta Mine Road from Lake Valley Summit to the Lincoln County line and that portion of Lincoln County north of the Trough Springs/Big Springs Road.