Hunts & Trips printer friendly add-to-favorites tell-a-friend report abuse Number of Times Viewed: 1256
Utah Unit 9 C hunting map topo with printed boundaries
HuntersDomain has Utah unit 9 C hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 9 C maps include:
- Utah public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 9 C (GMU 9 C) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for you upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 9 C are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined withe USGS topographical maps (user defined boundaries)
Order your unit 9 C Utah topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from Utah Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Utah Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
- Unit 9 C Topo/Map Utah - Game Management Unit (GMU-9 C).Game Management Unit (GMU)
BLM Maps:Reservation Land
US Forest Service Maps:Reservation land
South Slope/Diamond Mountain Boundary begins at US-40 and SR-87 in Duchesne; north on SR-87 to SR-35; northwest on SR-35 to the Soapstone Basin road (USFS 037); north on this road to SR-150; north along SR-150 to the Summit-Duchesne county line at Hayden Pass; east along this county line to the Duchesne-Daggett county line; east on this county line to the DaggettUintah county line; east along the Daggett-Uintah county line toUS-191; north along US-191 to Cart Creek; north along Cart Creek to Flaming Gorge Reservoir; east along Flaming Gorge Reservoir to the Green River; east along the Green River to Gorge Creek; south along Gorge Creek to the summit and the head of Davenport Draw; south along the USFS-Private Land boundary on the west side of Davenport Draw to the BLM boundary on the Diamond Mountain rim; southeast along the Diamond Mountain rim to the Diamond Mountain road; southwest along this road to the Brush Creek road; south along this road to the Island Park/Rainbow Park road; east along this road to the Dinosaur National Monument boundary; northeast along this boundary to the Utah-Colorado state line; south along this state line to the White River; west along this river to the Green River; west along this river to the BLM boundary near Pariette Draw; west along the BLM boundary to the Pleasant Valley/Antelope Canyon road (CR-31); west along this road to the Antelope Canyon road (CR-27); south along this road to the Antelope Canyon/Sowers Canyon road junction; west along the Sowers Canyon road (CR-24) to the Indian Canyon/Sowers Canyon cutoff road (CR-25); west along this road to US-191; north along US-191 to SR-87 in Duchesne. EXCLUDING ALL NATIVE AMERICAN TRUST LAND WITHIN THIS BOUNDARY. USGS 1:100,000 Maps: Duchesne, Dutch John, Kings Peak, Vernal. Boundary questions? Call the Vernal office, (435) 781-9453.