Hunts & Trips printer friendly add-to-favorites tell-a-friend report abuse Number of Times Viewed: 1798
Utah Unit 5 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
HuntersDomain has Utah unit 5 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 5 maps include:
- Utah public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 5 (GMU 5) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for you upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 5 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined withe USGS topographical maps (user defined boundaries)
Order your unit 5 Utah topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from Utah Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Utah Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
- Unit 5 Topo/Map Utah - Game Management Unit (GMU-5).Game Management Unit (GMU)
BLM Maps:Reservation Land
US Forest Service Maps:Reservation land
East Canyon Boundary begins at I-80 and I-84 near Echo; southwest on I-80 to I-15; north on I-15 to I-84; east on I-84 to I-80 near Echo. This hunt is comprised of all or largely private property. Hunters should acquire written permission from the landowner before applying for this hunt. USGS 1:100,000 Maps: Ogden, Salt Lake City. Boundary questions? Call the Ogden office, (801) 476-2740.