price: Please call
Hunts & Trips printer friendly add-to-favorites tell-a-friend report abuse Number of Times Viewed: 3208
Arizona Unit 17 A hunting map topo with printed boundaries
HuntersDomain has Arizona unit 17 A hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 17 A maps include:
- Arizona public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 17 A (GMU 17 A) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for you upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 17 A are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined withe USGS topographical maps (user defined boundaries)
Order your unit 17 A Arizona topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from Arizona Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Arizona Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
Unit 17 A Beginning at the junction of the Williamson Valley Road (County Road 5) and the Camp Wood Road (Forest Road 21); westerly on the Camp Wood road to the west boundary of the Prescott National Forest; north along this boundary to the Baca Grant; east, north and west around the grant to the west boundary of the Prescott National Forest; north and east along this boundary to the Williamson Valley Road (County Road 5, Forest Road 6); southerly on Williamson Valley Road (County Road 5, Forest Road 6) to the Camp Wood Road