price: Please call
Hunts & Trips printer friendly add-to-favorites tell-a-friend report abuse Number of Times Viewed: 2376
Arizona Unit 16 B hunting map topo with printed boundaries
HuntersDomain has Arizona unit 16 B hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 16 B maps include:
- Arizona public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 16 B (GMU 16 B) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for you upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 16 B are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined withe USGS topographical maps (user defined boundaries)
Order your unit 16 B Arizona topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from Arizona Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Arizona Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
Unit 16 B Beginning at Interstate-40 on the Colorado River; southerly along the Arizona-California state line to the Bill Williams River; east along the Bill Williams River to Arizona Highway 95; north on Arizona Highway 95 to Interstate-40 (Exit 9); west on Interstate-40 to the Colorado River.