price: Please call
Hunts & Trips printer friendly add-to-favorites tell-a-friend report abuse Number of Times Viewed: 3784
Arizona Unit 1 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
HuntersDomain has Arizona unit 1 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 1 maps include:
- Arizona public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 1 (GMU 1) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for you upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 1 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined withe USGS topographical maps (user defined boundaries)
Order your unit 1 Arizona topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from Arizona Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Arizona Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
Unit 1 Beginning at the New Mexico state line and United States Highway 60; west on United States Highway 60 to Vernon Junction; southerly on the Vernon-McNary Road (Forest Road 224) to the Fort Apache Indian Reservation boundary; east and south along the reservation boundary to Black River; east and north along Black River to the east fork of Black River; north along the east fork to Three Forks; and continuing north and east on the Three Forks-Williams Valley-Alpine Road (Forest Road 249) to United States Highway 180; east on United States Highway 180 to the New Mexico state line; north along the state line to United States Highway 60.