Hunts & Trips printer friendly add-to-favorites tell-a-friend report abuse Number of Times Viewed: 1580
Montana Unit 380 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
HuntersDomain has Montana unit 380 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 380 maps include:
- Montana public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 380 (GMU 380) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for you upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 380 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined withe USGS topographical maps (user defined boundaries)
Order your unit 380 Montana topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from Montana Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Montana Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
- Unit 380 Topo/Map Montana - Game Management Unit (GMU-380).Game Management Unit (GMU)
BLM Maps:Reservation Land
US Forest Service Maps:Reservation land
Unit 380 Radersburg: Those portions of Jefferson, Broadwater, and Lewis and Clark Counties lying within the following-described boundary: Beginning at Boulder, then southerly along Route 69 to Interstate 90, then easterly along said route to the Jefferson River Bridge west of Three Forks, then northeasterly down the Jefferson River to the Missouri River, then northerly down said river and the east shore of Canyon Ferry Reservoir to Canyon Ferry Dam and Route 284, then southerly along said route to United States Highway 12-287, then westerly along said highway to Route 518 at East Helena, then southerly along said route to the junction with Interstate 15, then southerly along said interstate to Boulder the point of beginning.
NOTE: Refer to Helena Valley Regulating Reservoir closure.