Hunts & Trips printer friendly add-to-favorites tell-a-friend report abuse Number of Times Viewed: 6015
New Mexico Unit 34 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
HuntersDomain has New Mexico unit 34 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 34 maps include:
- New Mexico public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 34 (GMU 34) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for you upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 34 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined withe USGS topographical maps (user defined boundaries)
Order your unit 34 New Mexico topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from New Mexico Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the New Mexico Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
- Unit 34 Topo/Map New Mexico - Game Management Unit (GMU-34).Game Management Unit (GMU) Beginning at the junction of Otero County Road B006 and the east boundary of the White Sands Missile Range at Tularosa Gate and running east along CR B006 to its junction with CR B009, then north on CR B009 to its intersection with US 54, then running south along US 54 to its intersection with US 70 at Tularosa, then running northeast along US 70 to its intersection with the west boundary of the Mescalero Apache Indian Reservation, then south along the west boundary of the reservation, east along its south boundary, and north along its east boundary to the Lincoln-Chaves county line, then east along the county line approximately two miles to its intersection with CR C434, then southerly along CR C434 to its intersection with CR C437, then east along CR C437 to its intersection with CR C433, then south along CR C433 to its intersection with US 82, then west along US 82 to its junction with New Mexico 24 north of Dunken, then south along New Mexico 24 to its intersection with New Mexico 506/CR E038, at Pinon, then west, south, and west on New Mexico 506/CR E038 to the east boundary of the Fort Bliss Military Reservation, then north and west along the boundary of the reservation to its intersection with the Sacramento Division of the Lincoln National Forest, then west and north along the boundary of the Sacramento Division of the Lincoln National Forest to its intersection with the north boundary of the Fort Bliss Military Reservation, then west along the boundary of the reservation to US 54 south of Valmont, then south along US 54 to its junction with the east boundary of the White Sands Missile Range south of Orogrande, then north along the east boundary to its intersection of Otero CR B006 at Tularosa Gate.
Additional maps you may wish to purchase for New Mexico Game Management Unit 34.
BLM Maps:Alamogordo Quad and Ruidoso Quad.
US Forest Service Maps:Lincoln National Forest, Sacramento Ranger District.