Hunts & Trips printer friendly add-to-favorites tell-a-friend report abuse Number of Times Viewed: 2076
New Mexico Unit 22A hunting map topo with printed boundaries
HuntersDomain has New Mexico unit 22A hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 22A maps include:
- New Mexico public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 22A (GMU 22A) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for you upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 22A are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined withe USGS topographical maps (user defined boundaries)
Order your unit 22A New Mexico topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from New Mexico Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the New Mexico Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
- Unit 22A Topo/Map New Mexico - Game Management Unit (GMU-22A).Game Management Unit (GMU) Beginning at the intersection of the Gila River and US 180 south of Cliff running north along US 180 to its junction with Bursum Road (New Mexico 159/FR 28), then east along Bursum Road to its junction with FT 182 at Sandy point, then south along FT 182 to its junction with FT 22A4 at the West Fork Saddle, then south on FT 22A4 down the west fork of Mogollon Creek to its junction with the main Mogollon Creek, then easterly along Mogollon Creek to the junction of FT 158 at Woodrow canyon, then south along FT 158 to main Turkey Creek, then south along Turkey Creek to its junction at the Gila River, then southwest along the Gila River to its junction with US 180.
Additional maps you may wish to purchase for New Mexico Game Management Unit 22A.
BLM Maps:Mogollon Mountains Quad.
US Forest Service Maps:Gila National Forest.