Hunts & Trips printer friendly add-to-favorites tell-a-friend report abuse Number of Times Viewed: 2450
New Mexico Unit 14 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
HuntersDomain has New Mexico unit 14 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 14 maps include:
- New Mexico public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 14 (GMU 14) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for you upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 14 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined withe USGS topographical maps (user defined boundaries)
Order your unit 14 New Mexico topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from New Mexico Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the New Mexico Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
- Unit 14 Topo/Map New Mexico - Game Management Unit (GMU-14).Game Management Unit (GMU) Beginning at the junction of US 60 and Interstate-25 at Bernardo and running north along Interstate-25 to its intersection with Interstate-40 at Albuquerque, then east along Interstate-40 to its intersection with New Mexico 41 at Moriarty, then south along New Mexico 41 to its junction with US 60 at Willard, then west along US 60 to its junction with Interstate-25.
BLM Maps:Albuquerque Quad, Belen Quad, and Socorro Quad.
US Forest Service Maps:Cibola National Forest, Mountainair District, Manzano Mountain Wilderness, Cibola National Forest, Sandia District, Sandia Mountain Wilderness.