Hunts & Trips printer friendly add-to-favorites tell-a-friend report abuse Number of Times Viewed: 5668
New Mexico Unit 13 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
HuntersDomain has New Mexico unit 13 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 13 maps include:
- New Mexico public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 13 (GMU 13) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for you upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 13 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined withe USGS topographical maps (user defined boundaries)
Order your unit 13 New Mexico topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from New Mexico Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the New Mexico Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
- Unit 13 Topo/Map New Mexico - Game Management Unit (GMU-13).Game Management Unit (GMU) Beginning at the junction of New Mexico 53 and Interstate-40 west of Grants and running east along Interstate-40 to its junction with New Mexico 6, then southeast along New Mexico 6 to its junction with Interstate-25 at Los Lunas, then south along Interstate-25 to its junction with US 60 at Socorro, then west along US 60 to its junction with New Mexico 12 at Datil, then southwest along New Mexico 12 to its junction with Catron County Road B034, then northwest along Catron County Road B034 to its junction with Catron County Road B045, then west and north along Catron County Road B045 to its junction with Catron County Road A056, then north along Catron County Road A056 to Pie Town, then north along New Mexico 603 to its junction with Catron County Road A083, then north along Catron County Road A083 to its junction with Cibola County Road 41, then north along Cibola County Road 41 to its junction with New Mexico 117, then west along New Mexico 117 to its junction with Cibola County Road 42, then north along Cibola County road 42 to its junction with New Mexico 53, then east and north along New Mexico 53 to its junction with Interstate-40 west of Grants.
BLM Maps:Acoma Pueblo Quad, Magdalena Quad, Fence Lake Quad, Belen Quad, Quemado Quad, and Socorro Quad.
US Forest Service Maps:Cibola National Forest, Magdalena District.