Hunts & Trips printer friendly add-to-favorites tell-a-friend report abuse Number of Times Viewed: 4664
New Mexico Unit 12 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
HuntersDomain has New Mexico unit 12 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 12 maps include:
- New Mexico public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 12 (GMU 12) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for you upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 12 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined withe USGS topographical maps (user defined boundaries)
Order your unit 12 New Mexico topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from New Mexico Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the New Mexico Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
- Unit 12 Topo/Map New Mexico - Game Management Unit (GMU-12).Game Management Unit (GMU) Beginning at the intersection of US 60 and the New Mexico/AZ state line and running north along the state line to the south boundary of the Zuni Indian Reservation, then east along the south boundary of the reservation and north along its east boundary to its intersection with New Mexico 53, then east along New Mexico 53 to its junction with Cibola County Road 42, then south along Cibola County Road 42 to its junction with New Mexico 117, then east along New Mexico 117 to its junction with Cibola County Road 41, then south along Cibola County Road 41 to its junction with Catron County Road A083, then south along Catron County Road AO83 to its junction with New Mexico 603, then south along New Mexico 603 to its junction with US 60 at Pie Town thence west along US 60 to the New Mexico/AZ state line.
BLM Maps:Fence Lake Quad and Quemado Quad.
US Forest Service Maps: