Hunts & Trips printer friendly add-to-favorites tell-a-friend report abuse Number of Times Viewed: 2497
Oregon Unit 49 hunting map topo with printed boundaries
HuntersDomain has Oregon unit 49 hunt area maps that are 1:100,000-scale maps using Bureau of Land Management land status base maps.
Our UNIT 49 maps include:
- Oregon public land ownership boundaries
- Topographical contour lines
- 1:100,000 scale for easy viewing
- Roads printed
- Key terrain features to help you plan your hunt or trip
- Hunt area or game management unit 49 (GMU 49) boundary is overlaid on the BLM base map
- Easy planning for you upcoming big game hunt by defining roads and routes into the preferred area
Custom maps for unit 49 are also available (See it all on one map):
- Color aerial photo maps: high resolution (you define borders/boundaries)
- TOPO maps only where you easily define borders or edges of maps with our online program
- Hybrid maps: a unique and detailed aerial photo combined withe USGS topographical maps (user defined boundaries)
Order your unit 49 Oregon topo map today!
The actual boundary description/definitions printed below from Oregon Division of Wildlife hunting regulations brochure could have errors or been amended by the state so always check in their most current printed regulations or the Oregon Division of Wildlife website to verify these boundaries before hunting as these are for reference only.
- (Moffat) bounded on N, East and South by Green River; on West by Utah.
UKIAH 35% public lands. Beginning at Pendleton; southeast on Interstate-84 to Mount Emilely exit; west on Company Road to Kamela; southwest on Forest Road 2135400 to Forest Road 2135; southwest on 2135 to Forest Road 21; southwest on 21 to 2100040, south on 2100040 to Forest Road 5900230; south on 5900230 to State Highway 244 ( Forest Road 59) at Four Corners Forest Camp; west on Highway 244 ( Forest Road 59) approximately 2 mile to Tower Mount Road 5226; south and east on Tower Mount Road 5226 past Frazier Forest Camp and Tower Mount to Silver Butte Road 5225; south on Silver Butte Road 5225 to Meadow Circle; southwest on Meadow Circle to Big Circle; southwest on Big Circle to N Fork John Day River; northwest on N Fork John Day River to United States Highway 395; north on Highway 395 to Pendleton, point of beginning. (Maps: Umatilla National Forest, Wallowa- Whitman National Forest, Vale Bureau of Land Management, Oregon Department of Forestry)