price: $8,550 USD
Hunts & Trips printer friendly add-to-favorites tell-a-friend report abuse Number of Times Viewed: 6003
2019 New Mexico Unit 6A Guided Elk Hunt With Tag
State: New Mexico
Valid: Unit Wide & PLO Guided
Weapon: Muzzleloader or Rifle
Available Tags: Call for availability
Price Per Tag: Due to changes implemented in New Mexico in 2019, this tag may or may not still be available at the listed price. Their laws regulating applying and receiving tags has recently changed therefore we do not have exact pricing for tags at this time. You may still put down a deposit on New Mexico tags but prices will not be revealed until a later date.
This New Mexico unit 6A muzzleloader hunt or Rifle hunt (your choice) will be fully guided. This GUIDED HUNT includes landowner tags FOR 2 Hunters with 1 guide FOR 1 on 1 guided each we have 3 different spots remaining
- Hunts are conducted on both private and public lands throughout unit 6A NM.
- This hunt is one of the best hunts in the state for trophy bulls without having to pay the super high price of unit 13, 15 and 16 Gila tags or the unit 34 and 36 Ruidoso area tags.
- These are high success rate hunts and we typically chase the elk in the morning and/or spot and stalk and many afternoons we may sit water holes, of course, depending on how much they are screaming.
- The bulls are usually wide open in the rut during the later archery and first muzzle hunts.
Mobility Impaired Hunters for Unit 6A New Mexico: Unit 6A NM we can provide mobility-impaired hunters with full accommodations.
Hunt Choices for Unit 6A New Mexico:
Muzzleloader dates are great October 05th - 9th (we have only 2 openings left)
Rifle dates are your choice of Oct.12th - 16th (we have only 2 openings left)
or Oct. 19th - 23th (we have only 2 openings left)
CALL, TEXT or EMAIL:
Food and accommodations:
1) Comfortable Hotel Lodging for an additional of $500 and we still provide all meals but you will sleep in a warm bed with nightly showers. If you need internet access and TV. This lodging is located just a very short distance from the Wall Tent camp which is where we will serve your meals and sit around the fire while recounting the hunting stories of the day or re-live other unit 6A hunting trip memories.
2) Wall tent (near lodging above) we provide cots and a nice tent for your comfort if you wish to rough it instead of watching TV and listen to the sounds of nature at night while you sleep. You will awaken to a hot breakfast before embarking on your day of chasing New Mexico unit 6A elk and get last minute plans made before heading out of camp to the hunting area.
3) FOOD: We have hot fantastic meals for breakfast and dinner and a brown bag for lunch unless we return to camp after the morning hunt. Both the tent and the hotel lodging hunters will receive the same great home cooked meals which will be served and prepared at our wall tent camp adding to the already great NM unit 6A elk hunting experience.
Where we hunt in unit 6A New Mexico:
We often hunt the border of the famous Valles Caldera (Unit 6B New Mexico)
which has allowed very limited elk hunts for the last several years and is one of the finest hunts in the state.
In addition to the 1000's of acres of Santa Fe National Forest that has good public access
Our professional guides know this area without compare and will put you where the elk are on an almost daily basis. Hunters can expect to see several elk on most days afield in area 6A New Mexico.
New Mexico unit 6A landowner tags allow hunter many options from easy access moderate terrain to
difficult remote access and everything in between.
Trophy Quality of Bulls:
Hunters can reasonably expect to harvest a 300" elk but every year we take a few in the 330" to 350" up Boone and Crockett score range.
In the 2014 unit 6A hunting season one of our hunters took a 370" bull elk.
This hunt is one of the highest success rate and best trophy quality hunts in New Mexico
Great hunt dollar for dollar and much better value than the Gila units with a higher success rate than most of those units.
Transportation for your unit 6A elk hunt New Mexico:
Elk hunting unit 6A we provide transportation upon your arrival at camp and if hunters need airport pickup in Albuquerque we can also arrange to meet you there.
Hunters can harvest a mature BULL elk only.
There has been lots of moisture this year so antler growth should be better than average for this unit and most big game units in New Mexico.
New Mexico unit 6A elk GUIDED hunt with landowner tag
Please call for availability as these hunts/tags are "for sale" until appropriate funds are in our bank.
The posted price is for 1 guided hunt & tag or per each. We recommend using bank transfer or bank draft for fastest or most secure service or a credit card.
Please be aware that any unit 6A elk landowner tag and or hunt purchased and paid for utilizing a credit card will be accessed a 6% upcharge to cover the fees charged by the banks.
The unit 6A New Mexico elk hunting tag still requires that you purchase a state-issued license for that unit as well as gives a hunter
the right to hunt on all open public land in unit 6A including the private land where landowners received unit wide 6A elk hunting tags.
1 on 1 guided hunt unit 6A NM:
Hunters will be guided 1 guide on 1 hunter for the $8,950 fee each.
Elk hunters that wish to save a little money that is hunting with a friend can do 2 hunters 1 guide for a fee of $8,550.00
CALL, TEXT or EMAIL:
***Price does not include tax***
|Landowner Tag Type||Unit Wide Tag|
|Landowner Tag Sex||Mature bull only|