price: $12,900 USD
Hunts & Trips printer friendly add-to-favorites tell-a-friend report abuse Number of Times Viewed: 96
New Mexico Unit 15 Muzzleloader Landowner Tag and Guided Hunt
2018 Unit Wide Guided Trophy Elk Hunt
Hunters that did not draw an elk tag can hunt this famous high trophy quality unit that includes the landowner voucher.
Price below includes a unit-wide Unit 15 landowner tag and a fully guided trophy elk hunt in a great trophy area.
Early Season New Mexico Unit 15 Guided Muzzleloader Hunt
October 13-15, 2018
This hunt is a guided elk hunt and the hunting area is the famous Gila National Forest. These earlier dates will be the combination of chasing bugles and spot and stalk but as the season moves away from the rut hunters will cover more ground and do considerably more glassing as these dates are the tail end of the bugle.
1 hunter 1 guide package is $12,500.00 ea plus license and taxes
New Mexico Unit 15 Guided Elk Hunt Accommodations
- This Unit 15 Guided Elk Hunt comes with lodging in a fully stocked cabin. (See photo)
- This Unit 15 Guided Elk Hunt comes with 3 meals a day and includes snacks and drinks.
- Hunters will be provided transportation during the hunt.
- Our guides will assist the hunters in field dressing, pack out of meat and trophy care to get their elk out of the field.
- Hunters can arrange to have a member of our staff pick them up at the Albuquerque airport in New Mexico. (Additional fee may apply)
|Trophy Quality Hunt Expectations:||Trophy Class Animals|
|Max # Hunters on Trip:||1|
|# of Hunting Days:||1|
|Max # Hunters in Camp:||1|
|Transportation During Hunt:||N/A|
|Expected Weather:||Cool Weather|
|Weapon Sizes:||See State Rules|